The Night Bookmobile by Audrey Niffenegger

The Night Bookmobile - Audrey Niffenegger

The only other book I've read of Audrey Niffenegger was Raven Girl and I LOVED it! I thought it was whimsical, magical, and just awesome! However, before I read that, I tried to read Time Traveler's Wife and I just couldn't get into it. Mind you, I tried to read it when I was not in the right frame of mind to read it. Now that I am older, I feel like I can read it and appreciate it more. Just like I did with Raven Girl and The Night Bookmobile.

This book is beautiful. Painful, but beautiful. I love the artwork so much and I love Niffenegger's story about this woman and her life with reading. I love this book... it was a bit difficult for me to read seeing as how the ending is much close to how my own experiences went. However, I still loved this book. I still think everyone who is a book lover should read it. I think if you love graphic novels you should read it. It's an amazing book. Just keep in mind that there are some heavy topics covered in this book so be wary of that. Otherwise, I think you should give it a read. It's pretty interesting.