Bout of Books Read-A-Thon!

Bout of Books

Well, it's Read-A-Thon time! I have participated in Read-A-Thons before, but never "officially." It's mostly a private competition I do with myself to see how much reading I can get done in a given week. But this time, I thought why not make a public record of what I get done for the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon.

For those that don't know what Bout of Books is... here you go:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

As for how much time I think I will have to put into this Read-A-Thon, a lot. I have nothing planned for this week so I'm going to put my all into it~

Reading goals? Um... just to read as much as I possibly can. Read all my library books I have checked out (which are a lot) and just have fun! I'm quite simple when it comes to my reading.

As for the books I'll be reading... well... hm... I want to finish reading Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. After that... I have no idea. X3 I will be making a post each night before hitting the hay about what I've read during that day of the Read-A-Thon. That way, you'll have a better idea of what I read and what I am going to read. So if you're curious, check it out! ^_^

Good luck if you are participating! And have fun reading!