Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta Oh... my... word... This book is simply amazing! I love this book! It is just a very great story! I'll admit that I was confused for the first 100 pages or so but after that, it all started to make sense to me. Everything just clicked and I became more interested and fascinated with the activities happening on the Jellicoe Road.

Seriously, I really did enjoy this book. Marchetta really knows how to come up with a very detailed story and write it to perfection! It was just THAT amazing. I borrowed this book from the library thinking that I was not going to like it but seeing as how I finished it... I want my own copy right now! This was a very great book and I am so glad I picked it up.

The charcters all have such a deep connection to each other. There's so much love and passion between them you can't help but fall in love with them yourselves. Taylor was an amazing protaganist and her love interest, Jonah is just a strong amazing person. I love the meaning that's in the book and although it's sad beyond belief, the meassage is true. This is a great book for anyone over the age of sixteen because, though I love this book to death, I don't think it's meant for the younger audiences. Five stars all the way!!!