The Tent: A Parable in One Sitting - Gary Paulsen So I read this in just one sitting, like it said you could and let me tell you... it was just an okay book. At first, I thought I was going to really hate this book. It didn't start off great at all. In fact, it annoyed me. I have a lot of trouble when it comes to religion type books... not because they are bad but most of them are just downright irritating! I hate books like that! I have no problem with God but I hate it when they start preaching about things that I don't agree with. Like the whole homsexuality thing.

But I digress. This one really surprised me. Granted... I still don't like it... but I don't hate it either. It was a fast read. Fairly enjoyable if you can get pass the first few chapters. Other than that, it was alright. Seeing as how it was a short book, it really didn't have enough time for the characters to develop but I suppose that's not really the point of the book. The point is if you start searching for God, you might just find him. An alright read but wouldn't recommend to the highly religious fans.