Fragile Eternity  - Melissa Marr And we return to the realm of Faerie once again~ I like this series. A lot. It has become one of my favorites out of many out there. I enjoyed this read a lot. However, I do have my comolaints about it like I do with most books I read. That is not to say I didn't enjoy this one. I really did. It's just some of the characters actually got on my nerves in this volume.

The plot was good. I did enjoy the whole figuring out the world of Faerie and seeing how the mortal, Seth, was to fit inside it. It was good and I got to see some interesting turn abouts. Also, Marr's writing is just amazing! I love her choice in words and I love whenever she goes on to describe the worlds and the characters in them. These are all pluses. The characters themselves? Different story all together.

Don't get me wrong. There are many characters that I love. Irial is my all time favorite in this series however... he's not in this book so we shall move on to my next favorite. Niall! Niall is just amazing. He's badass and sexy and sweet and kind and just every single thing you'd ever want in a man. I love how, even though he is torn and hurt by things he experienced in the previous novels, he still has a loyalty to him that makes him invaluable. The way he sticks up for Seth and that whole "brother" thing going on is so lovely. I can't get enough of him. Seth was also another amazing character. He was very sweet and devoted to Aislinn that made me want to squeeze him even though Ash didn't deserve him.

Which brings me to the annoying characters. Aislinn in this book was down right annoying! In Wicked Lovely, she was a bit of a nuisance but she wasn't such a wuss. Here, she was just pathetic. Always crying. Never doing anything. Being a slut. I just couldn't handle her. Keenan is another one. Okay, I never did like him, even in Wicked Lovely. He's a prick and he annoys me. Although, I will be honest, sometimes him being a prick really excites me. XD *Cough* Anyway, he wasn't as bad as Aislinn though. Donia... she was okay. Not amazing but not bad. She was like she was in Wicked Lovely... pretty cool but pathetic when it came to Keenan. In fact, almost ALL the females were pathetic in this book. All except Bananach, the "villian," she was nothing but kickass! And Sorcha. She wasn't that great but at least she had a brain. Everyone else... sat on theirs.

All-in-all, it was a very entertaining read. It makes you want to turn the page to see what happens next. You just want to be in that world that Melissa Marr created! See what the characters decide to do even if their choices are stupid ones. And if you love sexy guys like me, you'd be on the edge of your seat to see what Niall does... and the yaoi relationship between him and Irial! God, I love them! Irial doesn't appear but you get a mention of their love for each other in one of the chapters which makes it worth the read in my opinion! XD

I really love this series! And I definitely think you should check it out. Just beware of the idiots and you'll be fine. Great series if you look past the morons... which can be a bit hard... trust me. >_< Good addition this was!