I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You - Ally Carter Another books that was... blah! Okay. It's not the worse book I have ever read but neither was it AWESOME! I really found myself wishing I could find something with more depth and not so superficial. But no... I was stuck with this one and let me tell you, it was no walk in the park.

The plot of this was so... unoriginal. I remember reading and watching things with a similar storyline when I was younger. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against spy stories. They are great. But this one just screamed ordinary blah! *Sighs* Like I said, I like some of it, like when they described some of the gadgets they used, but the other parts of the story was just plain awful.

The plot? What plot? There IS no plot! The main goal in this story is to see if they could get a boy to like one of the spies. Whoo. How exciting. I can't wait to see what happens. *Slams head against the wall* Seriously? What? They are SPIES for crying out loud! And they have to go around using all their training... to see if a boy likes the girl? No. That's just... NO!

The characters are a bit better, I suppose. But only a bit! The main character, Cammie, got on my nerves; Liz, the book smart person, was pathetic; and Macey, the preppy bitchy attitude girl, was just annoying... at first. They DO develope throughtout the book which makes them passable but it's still not amazing. I do LOVE Joe Solomon... he was hot... and sexy. XD

In conclusion, the book is fine if you are in middle school and are a real girly-girl. Otherwise, it's just mediocre. At least it helps pass the time... I suppose.