The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger I. Hate. This. Book. I didn't like a single thing about it! No... that was a lie. I liked the first 100 pages. I thought the aspect of time-traveling in this book was amazing! It was so fascinating to see all the explainations the author came up with to describe how time travel worked. However, that's where it ends, my friends. Everything after that is just so obnoxious, you want to burn the book and I don't condone book burning! My God... it was just awful.

Niffenegger has an okay writing style. At times it is so bland you just want to hang yourself. Also, she tries way too hard to make her characters sound intelligent when in reality they are so vulgar and stupid! She literally tries to use a whole bunch of fancy words that no one, NOT EVEN A LIBRARIAN, would know the meaning to. And what's with all the weird references? That's just asking for attention from people who may or may not know about what the author is talking about.

The characters, and I do mean Harry and Clare both, are so superficial, stuck-up, shallow, no good, egomaniacs! They are both obsessed with sex that it drives me mad! Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against sex. It's human nature to want to feel that sort of pleasure and it can be quite beautiful if written correctly. However, every damn minute you see Clare slip her hands to Harry's nuts! Everything about it is so unromantic you start to wonder, "This is a romance? How in the hell is this love?" Personally, I didn't see it. It was lust more than anything.

Yeah... this book sucks. I'm sorry to those who actually enjoyed it but I didn't. There's only so much stupid I can take. And, as most of you know, that's not much. I guess my advice is to check it out of the library if you are really curious. Otherwise, just forget this crap. It just sucks. There are a lot of other amazing books out there! Please don't waste your time on this one! >_<