Demon Diary, Vol. 05 - Kara, Lee Yun-Hee, Jee-Hyung Lee Wah! It's almost done. So close to the end. Just two more and then this wonderful story will come to an end! *Blubbers* I don't want it to end! Why is this series so short!? It's not fair! *Flails* Just when it's really getting interesting. In this volume the story went supernova on the reader. It keeps getting more interesting as we see more of what's happened in the past and what's to come in the future! I am so hooked to this series right now!

Lee Yun Hee! Why do you torment me with this manga!? I know you love doing it! I can see it in the way you make me sink my teeth into these books like nothing! >_< Hee did, no surprise, another amazing job with this volume. Even more is revealed about the characters, the plot keeps moving forward, and my verb tenses keep switching back and forth but that's okay because I'm too excited and you can blame it on Hee for doing this with Demon Diary. She introduced "time" as well and I must warn the reader that if you are not paying real close attention to the volume, you will be lost as to what is going on. Not that it's confusing to understand, just that there's a lot of information so you want to make sure you get it all. KARA! I want to kick your ass! Why do your characters and scenery keep getting prettier!? That just CAN'T be possible! But alas... it is... for it is you... I hate you... *Takes Kara and shoves into her pocket* You are mine now. I claimed you. *Smirks*

Poor Raenef... he went through so much and is still going to be going through so much crap... everything just came crashing down into his lap and there's no napkin to wipe it clean... unless you consider Eclipse a napkin then everything will be fine. XD That man is so taken with Rae. You can just see, without squinting at all, how much he truly cares for Raenef. It's becoming so apparent that even the other characters are starting to see it. It's so amazing how both these characters are still growing in the fifth volume. In other mangas, the characters usually develop for the first one or two volumes. However, in Demon Diary, all the characters continue to grow until the very last volume. Even the side characters grow!

Even more background information was revealed about Erutis and her true reasons for why she's still in Raenef's castle as well! Chris didn't really grow much in this volume but it is because of him you get to find out a lot of history of the Hangma War, what Raenef IV was like, and even see him admitting to liking Rae! (Which was adorable, by the way!) A cameo is made by Krayon and you get to see more of his awesomeness~ He loves to break rules and red-headed girls~ THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING ABOUT IT! Meruhesae is here mostly to ponder what Raenef IV's true intentions and to point out that all is not as it seems. Speaking of Raenef IV, he's a jerk but that's to be expected of a powerful demon lord. In fact, I respect him a lot! His magical abilities weren't up to par with other demon lords so he did what anyone with a brain would do... he did research and STUDIED! I admire this man for his intelligence even if his naming things hobby is a bit odd. XD He's suppose to be the villian but honestly... I don't see him as one because what he ended up doing was the most logical path to take. The next volume will go more in depth with certain things so I'll leave you with, he's a pretty good character... even if he is taking away my Eclipse. *Hisses*

Really? Do I need to say it again? Of course I do! READ THIS SERIES ALREADY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY IT UNTIL YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS!? It is really worth your time and money. Especially if you are a magic lover! Magic is really big in this manga! The characters have funny one-liners that'll make you giggle your pants off. Plus, they are so loveable~ And in these later volumes, there's a lot more action! You cannot go wrong with this series. Besides, there's only seven volumes. It's not like you are going to have to waste a whole lot of money. And if you really are that cheap, look for it at the library! You get to read an awesome series without spending a penny! See? Everyone wins! ^_^ I really hope you enjoy!