Demon Diary, Vol. 03 - Kara, Lee Yun-Hee And the third volume is finished! Man, this manga series just keeps getting better and better! I keep stopping every so often to make an update on my status because it's just that good! I am so excited just to be reading this again and reviewing it that I keep using exclaimation points! I just can't help it! This series is just what any manga fan (mostly those into shounen-ai or fantasy lovers) will enjoy and can just read this, falling in love with the world surrounding them. Seriously, if you haven't picked this up yet, stop reading this review and go read it! Don't even read the rest of this. Just go read it now!

Anyway, for those of you still curious, I shall now talk about the author and the plot a bit more. Hee did fantastic yet again! In addition to introducing a new character (well, two but he appears only in the last page), she took two existing characters and went further into their lives and history. You get to learn more about Chris and Hejem, how they met, what's the story behind Chris' powers, and how truly wonderful these two are together. I love their history. It was very tragic but at the same time, loving. Kara is one of my favorite mangakas. I keep falling in love with everything she creates. Her artwork is so detailed it drives me into envy! XD Oh, and she has a great sense of style, as in fashion. I love the clothing she creates for her characters. Also, did I mention that I think her characters are gorgeous? Because they totally are! I would so molest them, that's how pretty they are!

Speaking of characters, I WANT RAENEF AND ECLIPSE TO HAVE BABIES ALREADY!!! *Flails then slaps self* Okay... I feel better now. *Ahem* Uh... yeah... I would say these two got even closer in this volume because of an incident that occured at their mansion. Rae is still as clueless as ever but I'm sure he has at least some idea of what's going on. Eclipse in this one... damn... he had no problem showing off his jealousy for Raenef. In almost every single situation, he used to set someone on fire or just get all pissy. (I'm exaggerating but you get the idea.) I thought it was the cutest thing ever. He started off being such a cold person and now he shows his feelings openly for Raenef... well, semi-openly. I love seeing them both slowly grow and their bond slowly develop into something more! I guess you can argue it's because he's just looking out for him... BUT THIS YAOI FANGIRL REFUSES TO BELIEVE IT! *HISS*

Erutis is so cool. She has her moments when she goes crazy but most of the time, she's laidback about a lot of the situations. I mean, she can freak out but somehow, it is much more tamed than the other characters' "freak outs." I thought that was a nice thing to add, considering this entire manga is more on the comedy side than anything. The characters that developed a lot in this volume were Chris and Hejem. Oh my God... their story is so heart-breaking. When you find out what Chris went through, you're going to feel like someone just took a knife and jabbed it right into your heart... it's so painful. However, you will come to appreciate Hejem, Chris' master, a whole lot more. He was so gentle and caring that you start to realize he is more of a father to Chris than his master/teacher. I really fell in love with these two. There's another character that was shown but not really introduced. He makes more of an impact in the next volume. I will talk more about him in the next review!

As always, this is an awesome series. I've been saying it since the first volume and I am going to continue to say it as I continue to read the other volumes. I seriously don't understand why you are still reading this and not reading the manga. It is worth your time! Trust me! Don't you feel like laughing? Crying? Going "Awwwwwww!" when you see Eclipse burn someone alive because they want to take his uke away from him? Of course you do! Go on then! Get your hands on this manga and entertain yourself with crack! <3