Steampunk! An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories - Holly Black, Cassandra Clare, Delia Sherman, Shawn Cheng, Elizabeth Knox, Dylan Horrocks, Kathleen Jennings, Ysabeau S. Wilce, Gavin J. Grant, Cory Doctorow, Kelly Link, M.T. Anderson, Libba Bray, Garth Nix, Christopher Rowe I am getting lazier and lazier with my reviews because... I just don't FEEL like writing them. I am more in a "Read book now and get to the next one" kind of mood so I will only say a few things about this anthology. It's good. Not great but good. Some stories are very interesting and sucks you right in from the get-go. Others are slow and leave you hanging. Not a lot of them feel complete so it's a bit disappointing. Some of the authors really know how to weave a story together... others do not. In my opinion, this is a very hit-or-miss type of book. I believe you should give it a chance and read it at least once but the reality of it is... you most likely won't like all the stories that are in this book. Give it a shot and see how you like it.